Watch to find out more.
Crowd-funding is an increasingly popular way for start-ups to raise the cash investment needed to make their ideas happen and help their companies grow.
However, for established companies, we believe the future of finance is based upon the ability to interpret opportunities for business growth and make cash available to seize the advantage.
Working Capital Management presents a huge opportunity for releasing this cash and driving growth within your organization.Read our CFO Opinion Piece
As the global economy continues to transform, companies face unprecedented challenges. Forward-thinking Finance professionals see these changes as opportunities to transform their businesses.
Operational excellence and accurate reporting is now table stakes. Today’s CEOs expect Finance and Procurement leaders to play a more dynamic and facilitative role, moving from static, rigid processes and controls to more adaptive, agile and resilient models that require orchestration rather than execution and control.Read our CFO Opinion Piece
Tech will continue to revolutionize business in every way, and recognizing the value of the right technology has become a must-have skill in Finance and Procurement.
Basware’s CFO, Niklas Rosenlew, explores why Finance leaders need to be technology evangelists who can identify and promote digital technologies and as-a-service delivery mechanisms to standardize and integrate key processes, reduce cost of ownership and improve finance productivity and decision making.Read our CFO Opinion Piece
1. The promoter is: Switch-Creative Ltd (company no 7765587 ) whose registered office is at: 4 Studland Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7RE
2. Employees of Switch-Creative Ltd and Basware PLC or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competition website http://www.basware.nextbigthing.com
5. Closing date for entry will be 31/05/2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
Goods, services or perks to the total value of $3,000 from the winning campaign with the prize divided between a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12 winners.
Further information can be found at: http:/www.basware.nextbigthing.com
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by computer software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 4 Studland Road, Byfleet, Surrey, KT14 7RE.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.